What is Your Most Important Task?
You already know that your brain drives everything you do, and is responsible for the life that you have.
Your most important task each day is therefore to take great care of your brain, so that it can do its best work for you and produce more of the results you want.
Similarly for those other brains around you. Those brains are responsible for the lives that their owners enjoy.
The question is: Is there anything you’d like to change?
We each start off with our own opportunities and the same amount of time, from one moment to the next, to work with.
How we take advantage of those opportunities, and how we use our time, depends on what we’ve learned.
Learning is about:
- Sorting the information we want to use from that we don’t want to use.
- Understanding the selected information.
- Storing that understanding for possible future reference.
- Recalling that understanding when we want to make use of it.
- Applying that understanding to produce results.
Understanding in the brain is about seeing how pieces of new information fit together AND how they relate to our personal frame of reference. Understanding this process, and managing it, can save you time and money.
Storing and Recalling combine to form what we think of as our memory. In healthy brains, issues related to recall are usually mostly about how our understandings were stored. Easy-to-use storage methods can significantly improve your memory.
Learning Faster & Better will help you to produce more of the results that you want in your life, in less time. Learning how to learn faster and better will improve your results immediately, and for the rest of your life.
Is there anything you’d like to change? For example, you may want to:
- Improve your work/life balance.
- Get more done in less time (others do – why not you?).
- Understand more about what’s happening in those teenage brains.
- Enjoy a better night’s sleep, and get more done when you’re awake.
- Learn to use more of your natural memory capacity.
- Learn to read faster with better comprehension and recall.
- Lots more …
Coaching can help you to use more of the capacity you already have. Or, coaching can help you to use more of the capacity you’re already paying for.
To see if coaching with the brain in mind would be useful to you:
- Jot down the 3 or 4 changes you’d most like to make.
- Select and complete your preferred free Brain Audit.
- Follow the steps at the bottom of the Brain Audit page to learn more.
- Check out The Genius Program.
The business case for coaching is clear. We are incapable of seeing ourselves in the mirror. Our brain sees what we want to see, what we expect to see. We can’t manage our way to improvement if we can’t see our start point. Like to learn more?
Contact Jim at: (613) 841-4332 / jim.muckle@BrainsInAction.com