Learning Advantage Program
- Howard Berg’s Ultimate Reading Solution Program (including approximately 3 hours and 20 minutes of video instruction, a 16-minute on-disc practice drill to help you improve your reading and comprehension skills, a workbook, and practice reading texts).
- Ultimate Studying (including approximately 109 minutes of video material equally applicable to classroom and workplace learning).
- Ultimate Test-Taking (including approximately 87 minutes of video instruction and guidance applicable in the classroom AND very useful for those who need to apply their learning in a wide variety of workplaces).
- Ultimate Writing One and Ultimate Writing Two (including approximately 156 minutes of combined video content). You won’t believe how easy it would have been to learn these tools and basic writing format templates in school, and what a significant difference these templates will make for you in preparing more effective letters, reports, papers, presentations, and written communication of all kinds – investing a few minutes to watch the following video could make a huge difference for you, your colleagues, and perhaps for your family members.
- The Data CDs include READ ME FIRST Guidelines to Using the Learning Advantage Program, a Personal Planning and Learning Guide, a Self-Study Facilitation Guide (Question and Answer Programs for Reading, Studying, Test-Taking, and Writing One and Two), a Consolidated Workbook (for Studying, Test-Taking and Writing One and Two), a Study Reference Guide, and a Writing Reference Guide. These materials are designed to be used manually or with a computer, and you can easily print additional copies to share with your fellow learners.
For questions or to learn more about the Learning Advantage Program, contact Jim Muckle at (902) 980-2073 / firstname.lastname@example.org