Leadership with the Brain in Mind
Are You Using Enough of the Capacity You’re Already Paying For?
Each leadership behaviour can be classified somewhere on a scale from brain-antagonistic through brain-friendly to brain-based. Brain-antagonistic leadership will always produce poor results. And poor results always involve some measure of brain-antagonistic leadership.
Leadership in the past has had a lot to do with interpreting and influencing the behaviours of those around us. Now that we know that there are brain states behind all behaviours, we have a lot more information to work with, and can do a better job of leading. Brain-friendly and brain-based leadership will always produce better results.
Is your team producing better results for you because they’re working in a psychosocially healthy, safe and productive work place?
This session invites you to:
- Identify your main leadership behaviours.
- Place these behaviours on the scale from brain-antagonistic to brain-based.
- Understand how emotions play a critical role in individual and team productivity.
- Realize that strictly command-and-control leadership shuts down most of the capacity and ability of those brains around you to produce more of your desired results.
- Recognize and adjust your leadership practices to help you use more of the individual and team capacity you’re already paying for.
Would some of the leaders you know find this session worthwhile? Like to learn more?
Contact Jim at: (902) 980-2073 / email@example.com